HRD predicts that within the next ten years, over half of the world’s office-based jobs will be disrupted or displaced by technology. These advancements in technology are creating opportunities in many industries and having a significant impact on traditional HR departments and workforce management practices.
HR Tech Summit brings together HR leaders from a wide range of industries to access the latest insight and best practices from the leading authorities on HR technology. A varied program of case studies, panel discussions and roundtables will focus on how agile, productivity-focused HR systems can empower people in a changing world of work.
- Get ahead with insights on what’s coming in new technologies
- Understand the impact of technology on HR and workforce planning
- Learn implementation best-practice from other organisations’ journeys
- Use data effectively to inform strategic business decisions
- Identify the best HR technology solution for your company needs and budget